Thursday, April 21, 2011

SPRING BREAK 2K11

Spring Break 2k11 wasn't very spring-y, but we still had a blast despite the chill in the air. Grammy and Grandaddy came down from NC to visit the entire Johnson crew for a fun packed week of eating BBQ, visiting with family, playing at park, Pink Palace & zoo...but most importantly loving and laughing!

The first morning the kids were here. Look how happy my baby Jude is! He can't get enough of his big brothers! :)

Playing at Johnson Park. One of the many benefits of having a twin....you always have someone to push you on the swing! :)

I feel like this should be a Crunch advertisement. So, Nestle, take note! I took the kids to the movies to see Rango. Movies + Chocolate= Happy Kyky. I used the Hipstamatic app on my i-phone to take this picture.

It's not often, but 1 out of every 100 pics I take one, I get a winner like this one! I could just die over this picture. Everything about it is soooo Kam!

Grandaddy & Grammy with the fantastic four!

Love to you and yours!~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment