Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Easter Bunny!

Our Easter weekend wasn't quite as eventful as we had hoped. We had plans to head to St. Louis for my cousins' wedding shower and spend Easter with my grandparents. However, on Friday, Jude got a nasty infection and the doctor squashed our travel plans. But, Que sera sera. We winded up making the most of our Easter weekend together at home.

The Easter bunny came! Jude reached for his Mickey flash light wand first. Mickey Mouse is a pretty big deal in our house.

Kisses for Elmo!

Easter Sunday best. Mommy can't seem to buy enough seer sucker for her baby. Seer sucker pants with embroiored sail boats....handsome and happy!

We met Mimi up at Owen Brennan's for Brunch and stuffed ourselves silly.

Now, let me explain why I entitled this blog entry "Happy EasterBunny." Whenever my husband or I would tell Jude to say, "Happy Easter." He decided that he would add "bunny" to the end and say "Happy Easter Bunny." Which always brought a smile to the face of all those he said it to, and his proud mommy and daddy, of course. So, I hope you all had a Happy Easter Bunny too! Love to all!~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment