Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

My main man has been out of town in Miami all week for work.  So, me and my little men have been stuck at home sans Daddy.

On Wednesday, we decided to head to the Pumpkin Patch with Mimi. I wanted to get a few pictures of my little guys in their cute new shirts. Jude loved picking out pumpkins and pulling Milo in the wagon. Milo loved eating grass and chewing on Pumpkin stems. I think the pictures turned out pretty cute. Happy Fall Ya'll! ~ Anna


My Pumpkins
Look at my big stander!
Milo doing the Kayla Maroney "not impressed"look
Sweet big brother!
I'll take this one please!
 And I want this one!




3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!!!!!! I love the one of Jude kissing Milo's head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you resurrected the blog! Enjoyed getting to see ya'll on Halloween. Your superheros sure were cute! Can not believe how big Jude is now! I hope you don't think I'm a weirdo for saying this but Jude is HOT in these pumpkin pictures!! Haha. He's gonna be a heart breaker for sure....

    ReplyDelete