Friday, October 26, 2012

Resurrection of le blog

So, my BFF, Audra, pointed out the other day that I really need to resurrect the blog.  I said "It is just too much work to keep up with and I just do not have the time." And she pointed out that I was putting too much thought into it.  I smiled. Isn't it funny how long time friends just know you so well? I put too much thought into pretty much every aspect of my life. No wonder I'm exhausted. Ha!

I really enjoy writing the happenings of our family down. I also know that I will be grateful I did when the kids are grown. But, the past several months have been crazy. This business of raising little humans is some tough work. I know, I know, people have been doing it since the beginning of time. However, I have not. So, bare with me as I attempt to multi-task some more.

I'm going to have to skip the last year of our lives and I'll slowly back log some posts. Here goes....

Love to all~ Anna

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!! so glad "le blog" is resurrected! I NEED to see more pictures of your beautiful family. You are doing a great job momma! And seriously, you can take a blog break when you need to. I'm so behind! but realize I'll get to it when I feel like it and keep it simple. Also... the group picture is beyond words!!!!!!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete