Friday, December 28, 2012

Santa is a great guy!

We went to go see Santa in the middle of the day on Friday, December 14.

Last year, at 2, Jude was TERRIFIED of Santa. When he saw Santa, he just yelled at him "I want a pig!" Apparently yelling insured that creepy Santa kept a comfortable distance. Well, what a difference a year makes! This year there was no apprehension.  Jude kept saying "I love Santa. He's a great guy." haha! My little 3 year old has quite the vocab. 

My brother, sister-n-law, and cousin Sophie all met us at Carriage Crossing for some photo ops. Milo, of course, was not afraid at all.  Milo is happy as long as he is being held. Doesn't care who. Just please hold me...now. He was cracking me up just sitting in Santa's lap all cozy.  My poor niece Sophie (who is only 12 days older than Mi-mi) had a more normal baby reaction and screamed her head off.  

Jude told Santa he wanted drums and a yellow drill. I love that my sweet boy only asked for 2 things. I know that will likely change in the future, so I am reveling in the fact that he enjoys the simple things in life.  No long lists. He knows exactly what he wants. Hence, the "yellow" drill. (and what a shopping adventure that was :/ )

Here's some pics. I hope you find them as cute as I do. 

Milo is looking at Sophie like "Get it together cuz"
Aren't my boys cute in their outfits. Sidenote- Check out how tall Santa is...who knew?





No comments:

Post a Comment