Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

We woke up early Christmas morning.... I was so excited and anxious to see Jude's face when he saw that Santa came and delivered TOYS! (although he is pretty terrified of the man in the red suit)

The goods

I picked him up out of his crib and told him that it was Christmas. I carried him down the stairs, pointing to the tree, and the little guy didn't even let out his standard "yayyy!" He was so confused. Poor baby just wanted his normal routine, to get his milk, and cuddle with me on the chair. It is true...love conquers all...even a bunch of toys on Christmas morning! We finally coaxed Jude into playing with his new toys and he was happy testing out his new slide and hammer. We then enjoyed a yummy breakfast casserole and headed over to Papa John's house to open more presents!

Later that night, we went over to my brother's house for Christmas dinner. My sweet sister-in-law had her whole family there for Christmas. I love houses full of family...which is a good thing because our family is pretty big! My favorite part of the night was watching the kids play Dance Jam 2. That game is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Ya'll have to check it out. If I had a few spiked egg nogs, I might have broke it down there in the living room too. Jude had a blast dancing....kicking his leg up in the air...spinning in circles...and pretending that a cell phone was a Wii controller. He had everyone in the house laughing. Such a stinker! Awesome Christmas! Next post- Christmas visit with the fantastic four! xoxo~ Anna

Jude shaking a leg

No comments:

Post a Comment