Saturday, February 19, 2011

BIG BACK YARD

Sunnier, warmer days! My wish has been granted! Now if my wish for a skinnier butt would come true the world would be perfecto! On Friday, my old college roomies/besties and our mini-mes hit one of my fave kid spots in Memphis to enjoy the fresh air. Our kids played their hearts out at "My Big Back Yard" at Botanic Gardens. I have been friends with Mere and LB since crop tops and bangs. So 15 years later, it's pretty surreal to watch our little ones playing together. Here are some cute pics for your viewing pleasure. How can you not smile at these munchkins?! Love to all!~ Anna

Riley & Jude splashing in the fountain.

Jude, Riley and Hunter climbing thru the worm holes

Jude doing what he does best....making noise!

Weeeeee!!!

Don't you just want to nibble on Hannah's chins! Delicious baby!

Riley playing hard to get. Jude just loves "A-Ry"!
He follows her everywhere. I think she was annoyed at this point. Ha!

1 comment: