Sunday, February 6, 2011

JUDE UPDATE

Well, we haven't been puked on in 48 hours! Who wants to celebrate? I do!

The doctor put Jude on Zantac and a strict diet. She thinks that since Jude had 2 stomach viruses in less than 4 weeks that all his enzymes and good stomach bacteria were too depleted, making it hard for him to digest any food, even after the fever had subsided. Besides a little cold (which we along with everyone in the city of Memphis currently has), Jude seems to be on his way to a full recovery.

We are pretty sure he had Rotavirus. He has been vaccinated for Rota, but there are other strands they can still catch. A nurse Kelly works with said her daughter had Rota for 11 days. Ugh! I guess it's true...someone always has it worse.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions, thoughts and prayers. We love seeing our baby smiling and playing again. So in the tune of Eminem's Without Me...."Guess whose back? Back again. Buggy's back, tell a friend." (N-E-R-D... I'm fully aware, but it's been in my head and I've been singing it to my Jude-bug today) Love to all~ Anna

1 comment:

  1. anna! I am so sorry about Jude! I hope he is feeling better! Once this snow melts we need to hang out. love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete