Sunday, December 19, 2010

A FRESH START

Admittedly, I let my old blog fall off. Not because I didn't want to share the Johnson happenings, but because I have been just a little busy getting settled into our new home, holidays, and raising a spirited 19 month old baby boy who keeps me on my toes. I am sure you can relate.

So, I decided to start a new with the transfer of some old posts and a new title. "A BLENDED BLESSING"- which I just happen to L-O-V-E!

Why Blended? Well, I guess I have been blended since the day I was born. I can't even count how many times, during the course of my life, people have asked, "What are you?", "What is your ethnicity?", "What chu be?" etc. Well, I'm half Hispanic, half German. Okay people! Anyways, being a blended person, I guess I was destined to have a perfectly blended family.

And Blessing? Well, over the past year....a short time after my son was born, I have been filled with the overwhelming realization of just how blessed I am. I have such a beautiful and loving family. I can't imagine my life any other way. I am blissfully blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment